Lee’s Frozen Food has been long established as one of Malaysia Leading Players in food distribution since 1962. We are rapidly growing fast-paced and dynamic, due to the expansion we continuously aim to attract, recruit, reward, and advance the finest people in the world.
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are looking for dynamic individuals to join us. Please send us your CV to HRM@leesfrozen.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Location: Phnom Penh Office
1. Manage daily retail operations and store related matters such as product knowledge, sales and service management, staff supervision and motivation, hiring and retention of staffs, and monitor completion of daily task list.
2. Leading the retail team in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to achieve established goals.
3. Responsible for the budget and P&L of the retail outlets business, increase sales and profitability across all the assigned outlets, analyzing sales figures, interpret and maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry and forecasting future sales and inventory levels to maximize profit and minimizes cost.
4. Liaise with Marketing Department in planning and implementing promotions and events in retail outlets.
5. Plan and organize the opening of potential new outlets.
6. Optimize the assortment of product merchandising and display in all outlets.
7. Monitoring performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
8. Counseling, guiding and motivating teams in SOPs and improving team members’ competencies in relation to their roles and responsibilities.
9. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
10. Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors.
11. Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
12. Responsible for routine stock maintenance tasks, to manage and monitor physical stock quantity are matching.
13. Perform any other duties assigned by the superior.
– Computer literate.
– Sales driven and customer focus.
– Positive attitude and motivator.
– Excellent organizing and leadership skills.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to liaise with all levels.
– Independent, problem solver and passionate to think out of box to achieve the agreed KPIs.
– Results oriented and enjoys the challenge of working in a competitive and fast paced environment.
– Strong communication skills and able to write and speak English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their latest resume to Human Resource Department HRM@leesfrozen.com